Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Fun?

First---I can never get my pictures in the right order, when I up/download them......so these pics are all messed up. Anyway Gary and I try to take a few days off in March for spring fun. In 2006 we went to Kalispell to see my son John, his wife Nicole and baby Hadley. We also visited Glacier Park.
2007 --This is Gary in CA visiting his grandkids-He went to CA for business but took a couple of days for fun.

In 2006 we also went to Moab with my daughter Amy and her husband and kids. We had a great time exploring the area. This year we will be staying close to home for the month of March and for the next few months. Why? Well we are getting an upgraded to our computer program, and we (people at work) will be spending a lot of time (weekends) getting all the master files entered and learning the system. We have a go live date set for the end of April---Here's hoping for an easy transition.


No comments: