Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ugly Bags

Linda, my friend and co-worker and I are in a competition to find the ugliest bag. She is supposed to find an ugly bag for me and I will try and find an even uglier bag for her. So far she's the winner. Linda is off on medical leave so when I went to visit her she gave me my birthday present early. Three ugly bags....only I told her I liked them ....... She said she's spent a lot of time on-line looking for ugly bags. She wanted me to take them back to work and ask everyone for an opinion. A couple of people hated the top one, And a few thought the one below was the worst.

But the winner, or is that the loser was the bag below.......









The shiny, plastic, watermelon eating smiley faced I-Pod playing bag is the ugliest of all. I asked a couple of men which one they thought was ugly. One said this is a trick question.....I'm not answering that. After I told one guy that they were a birthday gift from Linda he said they are all fabulous, and walked away......those guys have been married for along time. They've learned when to keep quiet.


No comments: