Sunday, November 30, 2008

Beauitful Sunday

Do you know why I'm jealous of Gary's office? Because he will have 14 can lights, My son-in-law, Mike owns an electrical company and planned the light placement. I only have about 19 lights in the whole house--If you don't count the kitchen (because Mike planned the can light placement in the kitchen during the remodel) I'm thinking if I ever got more lights in the house, Gary would just turn them off anyway. I think he's a bat.




What a great day we had yesterday, it was so warm, it was wonderful. We took advantage of the weather and worked on the shop office. Gary wanted to finish getting the steel siding on the new office, I went out to help, mostly I thought I would keep Gary company. I ended up using power tools, my first time---. Gary put the first couple screws in to hold the steel siding on and I used the power drill to put in all the screws that I could reach from the ground, I don't think standing on a ladder and using a drill would be a good idea. I liked working on the office better than cleaning the house. I also raked leaves out of the weed bed, I mean flower bed, I have to get a handle on my flower beds next year, they are awful.

No comments: