Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thanks


Thank you for Serving our Country!

John--My son. John got out of the army this year, he was a recruiter in Kalispell Montana. I'm glad he and his family are home.

Rick - My brother, Rick didn't tell us very much about his time in a Submarine, because if he told us he'd have to kill us. I don't have a picture of him in his navy uniform. it was way before digital cameras and I'm not sure where the pictures are that I borrowed/stole from my mom.
Gary didn't have to go to Viet Nam, he was married with a baby. He was a tank designer for an Oridinance Company that manufactured battle tanks.
Gary's son Clay retired last year after serving 22 years in the Army he was a Military satellite controller. Gary is looking for a picture of Clay.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hey you got a family full of Veterans! I am glad they both came home safe:)