Monday, November 17, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

The company I work for volunteered to haul the tree that will be used as the City's Christmas Tree. I was asked to ride along and take pictures. Most of the pics are on the company computer, but I e-mailed this picture to my home. The tree was huge, 10300 pounds, I guess Idaho Power was able to weigh it when they had it attached to the boom, that was used to put it on the low boy trailer. The branches did a bit of street sweeping all the way to the final stop.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hey Jewel! Was it a Blue Spruce? Massive tree! :)

Jewel said...

Dear Far Side,
It looks like a blue spruce in the picture, but I thought it was just a regular pine when I was up next to it. I don't know my trees and plants very well.