Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Mom and Dad aka Thelma and John relaxing after dinner--I always put the pictures on back wards.
My nephew Justin playing Monopoly --did you know that now instead of funny money, you get a debt card?

My nephew Garron and daughter Susan playing Monopoly, we also played Trival Pursuit, and Would you Rather.


My Brother David and Sister Cheryl checking out the Ham



My brother Rick and his Daughter Courtney




My mom and Courtney--check out all the pies my mom made, she also made all the rolls and brought a Turkey, not sure what else she made.





My neice Erin she brought her boy friend and the yams.






Daughter and Son-in-Law, Susan and Mark. Mark brined and injected and deep fat fried a turkey, it tasted great. They also brought a raspberry pretzel salad and a pumpkin desert.







Courtney made a chocolate Turkey cake.

This year Thanksgiving seemed quiet. The whole family couldn't be together, only 16 people came, only 3 kids. 5 children were missing. It was weird, and everyone was missed. We managed to have a good time, there was plenty of food, duh. We played games so there was a lot of laughing.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like your Mom had enough dessert for a small army! It all looked yummy too! :)