Saturday, May 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY





Today is my husband's birthday. I think we are celebrating by going to HOME DEPOT for paint. We need to get the laundry room finished, before the heating guys bring the new furnace. We want to paint the corner where the old furnace and water heater have been sitting since the house was built many years ago. Gary wanted a gun, so that's what he got for his birthday. Actually he bought 2 guns in a week and half time. When asked how many guns he needs the answer is "JUST ONE MORE" The picture I'm putting on the blog is one taken in Haiti, he was there for a couple of weeks Feb. 2007 working on MISSION AVIATION FELLOWSHIP airplanes. The other picture is of my nephew Sean, his birthday is today also. We will celebrate both birthdays and Mother's Day tomorrow at my sisters.

No comments: