Thursday, July 24, 2008

2nd Day of Our Trip

this is a picture of Walker Lake, a large lake near Hawthourne NV. It's a great place to be......if you like spiders. The first time we stopped at Walker Lake, I mean the first time Gary wanted to stay overnight there with me---( he has stayed there once when he was traveling alone, crazy man) I walked down to the visitor station to fill out the paper work and to pay for the night. But As I was walking I noticed a spider, then another and another I couldn't get back to the trailer fast enough. The shelter over the picnic table was covered with spiders and webs. We left right away. I had dreams about spiders for two days. So now everytime we pass I check out the spiders. When you can see spiders hanging on every sign and on the guard rails and you are driving 60 miles an hour the spiders have to be huge.


if you click on the link and then on the little camera you can see a news cast about the spiders

No comments: