Monday, June 8, 2009

Some Old Lady? !@#$@@#%^&*


Gary loves his Land Cruiser. He's had it, going on 43 years. I asked him if he loved it more than me, he said nooooooo. But I think he had his fingers crossed. Gary believes God will let him take it to heaven. I don't have the same attachment to it. When I first met Gary the TLC (Toyota Land Cruiser) was easier to climb into. I think Gary put bigger tires, and maybe a lift kit, or maybe I'm just 13 years older.....not sure. Anyway...... I had to drive it to work today. During my break I was going to run to the gas station and buy a fountain drink. As I was leaving work I said "I'm too old to drive the cruiser" So when I was coming out of the store a
man- child, brat, pointed at the TLC and me and said " ha ha, I was telling my mom that some old lady was driving that" Made my day!

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Insensitive brat.. you didn't have a walker or a cane did you..hope you gave him a one finger salute! :)