Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!

I baby sat Payton last night. So I came prepared. Camera, Check. Basket, check. Ears, Check. It all started 10 years ago with Emily. I've tried to get bunnie ear pictures every year since. I even begged my son and daughter-in-law to send pictures of Hadley (from Montana) with "THE EARS". See I don't scrapbook moments. I make moments to scrapbook. Well someday I will scrapbook all the moments....
I wonder what my crazy grandma is doing?

Just hanging out.


Payton has had enough.



1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I understand the compulsion to make moments to scrapbook..I buy paper and then work around it. Love the bunny ears and her expressions..sorry the last one made me giggle..poor thing really had enough of bunny time! Happy Easter Jewel! :)