Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Easter Bunnie babies-And a Volcano

Emily and Tucker came over after the Church Easter party, Yesterday---I needed the Bunnie ear pictures and I wanted to give them their Easter baskets.


Hadley came over today, for her picture and a trip to Jordon Craters


This is looking into Coffeepot Crater--See Gary the white spot in the middle. A few years ago we took my nephew Justin to Jordon Craters. He told his mom about the big hole, a really big hole.....but not as big as God. He's right!



This is another crater, it's not nearly as big but still scary.




Lava tubes, or as Hadley calls them "Castles"





My great nephews, Patrick and AJ and Gary. AJ (the little guy sitting) said that today was the best day ever, that was before running down the side of the big crater and doing a face plant. But even after getting scraped up, he would like to live at Jordon Craters in tents.






Here's Gary training his Militia....Wait maybe someone from Idaho shouldn't joke about the militia.







this is a view of the south side of Coffeepot Crater, and where AJ did his face plant. He started running down the side and before anyone had time to tell him to slow down, he hit the flat area and just went over. He was brave and shook it off and had a wonderful time.
I would like to say how thankful I am that they got the Ship's Captain back from the Pirates----
GO NAVY--
I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Easter.








1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great looking bunnies! I also enjoyed the crater photos.. looked huge to me. LOL militia..wait maybe not! (I have heard some stories). I was glad to hear the Ship Captain is safe too..GO Sharpshooters! :)