Monday, August 17, 2009

Weekend Fun

Gary's brother came to drop off airplane parts and to pick up more work (he restores warbirds too). So after spending all day of Friday, unloading finished parts and loading up the parts and supplies to make new/restored parts for a P51 they decided to spend Saturday in the mountains of Idaho riding ATV's
We road 35 miles to the Graham airstrip. Not much to look at.... but that's why Mission Aviation Fellowship trains their pilots on Idaho's back country airstrips.




I think that riding through the streams is the best part of the ride..... I let Bryan ride my ATV, which meant that I rode behind Gary. I didn't remember how much I got bounced and bumped around. I'm still sore.



Sunday, the power was out for several hours, Gary was happy, he was able to get out the generator and make coffee and breakfast. He loves to use his equipment.




1 comment:

West Side of Straight said...

Your area looks so beautiful out there. Never have been out that way. Some day!!!!