Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sleepover With Payton-

Payton is spending the night with me tonight....first time. First time they have left her anywhere. Since Susan is on call tomorrow morning and can't be more than 30 mins. from the hospital. I'm taking her home, and Susan wants her home as soon as Payton wakes up. This staying all night is going to be hard on mommy.
I love fall, and I love taking pics of the kids in the leaves.

I think Payton loves fall too!


But, she's done with the pictures, she's outta here.



Today is Mark's birthday--Hope he had fun with his friends tonight, I loved having his daughter overnight.




2 comments:

West Side of Straight said...

Beautiful pictures and hope your night with Payton is filled with lots of hugs and kisses!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Great photos..I hope that Susan survived!! I bet you had a fun time with Payton, it is nice to have them all to yourself:)