Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treaters

So far we have had 7 kids come to the door to trick or treat. These are the neighbor's grandkids.
Emily ---Peace!!!
Tucker is GI Joe-from the new movie?


My great nephews



AJ as ....well you know




Patrick as a Mario Brother--Right? I'm not into the video game thing.





Did you know that chickens can drive lawn tractors?






Yes, I know that farmers don't look like Mark and Susan. I used to be a farm wife, never did see a farmer wear overalls-but ..............................Farmers are outstanding in their field.







Cute Chick

So, I came out of the house with the camera to take pics of Payton on the tractor, and I stepped in a hole (Gary had dug out one of the sprinklers) and I fell....no one noticed cause they were watching Payton. So at least I was saved from that embarrassment. But I'm gonna hurt in the morning, wait, I already hurt.






No comments: