Monday, February 2, 2009

Gems

I noticed on my site meter that a couple of people found my blog by searching for Jewels and gems. I'm sure, I'm not what they had in mind. However I do enjoy looking for rocks. I wish I could say jewels but I really haven't had that kind of luck, well except for the time Gary gave me my diamond engagement ring while we were out for a drive and picnic. Idaho is the "GEM" state so that helps in my rock/gem hunting. Also I have a husband that doesn't mind stopping and letting me poke around in the hills. I have the most fun sharing my love of stones/rocks/ gems, with the little kids. It is so much fun watching them fill their pockets. And when they give me one of their special rocks, I keep it. The most prized and precious gems are my family.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I think you may have some really cool places to go gem hunting out there in Idaho! Show us some pictures sometime:)