Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Great!

Do you like my Fall Layout?..............you better, because I can't figure out how to change it to a Christmas layout. You'd think if I could change my layout to Fall I could put on a Christmas or winter scene, but no. I was clicking on buttons the other day, and now I notice I have ads on my blog.......I guess they (whoever they are) don't realize that I have about 4 people that read my blog.
It's really cold in Idaho, it is expected to reach 18 degrees tomorrow. BRRRR. Oh did I mention we are going to a neighborhood ---Diner, Drive in, or Dive. I can say that because that guy...Guy from the TV show came to visit the restaurant. Anyway they go all out for Christmas, they put up lots of lights in their garden and bring in a Santa, and they have a camel and a bon-fire.... but still...brrr. Well anyway I guess we are going to go and check it out, Amy and Mike and the kids and Mark and Susan and Payton, and Gary and I. Brrr.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fall is cool with me.. just one of the four checking in. It may be the browser you are using..some of the browsers won't let you change anything...I don't understand it either. So you have ads now..that is the pits..oh well maybe you will make retirement money:)