Saturday, June 28, 2008

THE CARWELL'S







David and Patricia Carwell came for a visit today. David and Patricia are serving the Lord with Mission Aviation Fellowship in Port-au-Prince Haiti. The MAF headquarters moved from CA to Nampa Idaho. Which means the Pilots will spend time in Nampa at the beginning of their furlow, which is lucky for us now we will get to see them more often. When Gary goes to Haiti to do volunteer work on the planes he stays with the Carwell's. I met David 10 years ago, but this was my first chance to meet Patricia. However I felt like I knew her from reading David's blog. She is a very sweet girl. Gary took David on a ATV ride down the ditch bank and Patricia and I picked a few cherries, a few--because there just isn't very many and they weren't very ripe. but they were still pretty good. We had lunch out on the patio and had a good visit. The pictures are from Gary's last trip to Haiti. I just can't seem to remember to get the camera out. Shame on me.
By the way-- David is the person who got me hooked on BLOGS. His was my first. I really enjoy reading about Haiti and the Carwell's life on the mission field.

No comments: