Thursday, June 19, 2008

this and that

I am so ready for tomorrow, FRIDAY. Last week I helped with a picture display that the company used at a truck show on Saturday. I had taken pictures of some of the trucks and equipment last fall, so we (Jacq) and I needed to pick the right pictures, print them and then I needed to trim the pictures and put them on card stock, and put velcro on the back. All that put me so far behind that I spent all this week catching up.

Someone has Cherries, cause we can hear the noise makers going off about every 30 seconds. They are supposed to keep the birds from eating all the cherries.

The insurance is sending a check tomorrow to cover the wrecked ATV. Gary is in a better mood now. My dad bought the wrecked ATV, he wants to restore it.

I think Gary is picking up the new ATV tomorrow. And hopefully we will ride the ATV's to Silver City, Idaho, on Saturday. I haven't been for a ride for a long time. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It sounds like things are much better. Let us know how the ride goes. Mike is working on a "waterfall" in the back yard. Long story will explain later