Saturday, January 17, 2009

Road Trip

Look----Blue sky, we found blue sky, we haven't seen this in days...................
On our way back we stopped here, because the sun was out, well sort of.

Susan hasn't been out much since she had Payton so they came along for the drive.


Payton loves to go for drives.



We stopped at the Perrine Bridge, it crosses the Snake River, at Twin Falls. I want to come back when people are BASE jumping. I think that it will be fun to watch. I googled the Perrine Bridge and found a YouTube video of a girl jumping. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perrine_Bridge




Gary zoomed in on the dirt ramp that Evel Knievel used when he tried to jump the canyon. Notice the Fog? How about that house? I hope they don't have kids, or grandkids, I hope they don't sleep walk....





Oh, and the reason for the trip..... Gary got the gun that he had on layaway. Just a little gun......................






1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hey Jewel! Looks like a great road trip. The water in the Snake River didn't look frozen? It must be warm there. Great Photos, thanks for sharing. I could not live in that house even if someone gave it to me! I don't do well with heights..a true flatlander. :)