Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Shower

Today was Susan's baby shower given by my side of the family. She's already had a shower given by her dad's side and a shower given by and for her friends. This quilt was made by her aunt Cheryl, Cheryl also made a valance for the baby's room and she put a ruffle on a lamp shade. Susan receive a lot of very nice things. She is a lucky girl.

Now on another subject. Someone from Poland stumbled on my blog because I spelled Straw wrong. I typed it staw bale ....I hate when that happens.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Very pretty quilt!
Is this the week that the new baby will make it's arrival? Take a picture! I sure hope things go well for both Mom and Baby! :)

Jewel said...

Dear Far side

She had an Ultra sound again today and her fluids were on the low side of normal, that Dr. suggested that her OBGYN should not let her go past her due date of 12/24. So I am hoping that they induce her this week, but who knows.