Thursday, December 11, 2008

Long Day

We had our 2nd annual Christmas Luncheon today at work, it's for the office staff. But we invite some vendors and Upper management. So I went to work dressed for a party, well as dressed up as I get, no Crocs or jeans. Oh how I wished I had worn jeans and tennis shoes. We were busy all day setting up tables, hauling chairs and putting them around the tables, setting tables and decorating tables...... We did have a wonderful Basque meal. Then the clean up started.....I didn't get much office work done today, so tomorrow I will be playing catch up. AND.... Last month I suggested we do another cookie exchange, So, I had to come home tonight and make plates of goodies.
Note to self-----Zip the Lip.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

HA! LOL zip the lip..isn't it the truth! Hope you got a little sleep! :)