Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Susan update

Susan went to the Doctor today, Susan was hoping that she would decide to induce labor, but no. The Dr. said she wasn't ready--the baby is, but Susan's body is not. It was decided that if nothing happens before, Susan will be induced on the 26th. Now what is she going to do with the little t-shirt that said "WHO NEEDS SANTA, I'VE GOT GRANDMA" I'm just glad I didn't go crazy with little Christmas outfits. Anyway Susan has been looking on-line for ways to start labor. She heard that a foot massage, could start labor....as well as other ways ;)

My confession---I have been taking a PM pain reliever almost every night. I sleep great, but I decided I needed to stop taking them, if Susan calls me in the middle of the night, I want to be ready to go... So last night I didn't get much sleep, I think tonight will be a different story.

Today at work, one of the drivers brought in a large plate of goodies, peanut clusters and popcorn balls, etc. Something came over me, I felt the desire to go home and make goodies for the neighbors. I'm thinking that if I just hold off for a couple of days the desire will pass.

2 comments:

Amy said...

oh come on, why don't you join me in the insanity. I am trying to get oreo truffles, peanut cluster,and fudge made. Wish me luck.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Reminds me of a long time ago, a neighbor lady was so ready to give birth..but no labor. A bunch of ladies took her for a ride in a plowed field in a old truck..yup next day a baby! Tell her to start cleaning her house, it starts the nesting instinct!
Bakeing? Yup wait long enough and it passes:)