Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Week

I haven't posted since last Tuesday, because ......I took 3 days off during harvest. I came back to a huge pile of work, I'm thinking it wasn't worth it. I'm still trying to catch up. I come home and crash. And...
Someone decided that harvest would be a good time to re-carpet the front offices, so last Thursday everyone had to box up their desks and files. Then on Friday we sat at desks in dispatch. But after spending the day listening to their problems ... trying to find trucks, trying to get trucks rerouted to another location.......I decided my job isn't so bad.

I spent Saturday with my granddaughter Hadley, we had fun. We built a tent in the dining room, we made pictures with stickers, we tried to shoot a toy bow and arrow, but with out luck, so we just licked the ends and stuck them to the sliding glass door. Then we took a nap.

Sunday afternoon I worked on a scrapbook project, I'm almost done....finally.

Tonight I'm blogging, cause I really don't care much for football. But Gary doesn't care much for "HOUSE" or "BONES" so we are even.

Jewel

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Well I like House, a non perfect man with a wry sense of humor that tells it like it is!
Sounds like you had fun with your granddaughter! I love being a Grandma:)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hi I just tagged you,,check it out on my blog. I hope you join in:)