Sunday, October 19, 2008

THE PARTY

granddaughter Emily
The pumpkins


My dad and Son.



My niece Courtney

Grandson Tucker




Some of the crew





My daughter Susan and soon to be granddaughter-my daughter Amy (behind) my mom, my brothers sister-in-law, and my sister, Cheryl

my mom and brother, Rick







HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADLEY-- my son, John and daughter-in-law, Nicole and 3 year old Hadley- this is the first pumpkin carving party they have been to, my son just got out of the military.








Patrick was one of the September birthdays

My niece Erin another September birthday, my brother David, my son-in-law Mark and Hadley all October birthdays.
more pictures tomorrow










1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hey Jewel, Looks like a fun party! Those grand kids are beautiful! I am so glad your son is out of the military safely. I have a similar party coming up this Sunday..my brothers birthday. I didn't think about taking pictures .. so thanks for the idea! I noticed you are conveniently out of the pictures, (same with me) I love the camera, but I am always the one with it..if I ever get one of those glamorous makeovers maybe then! :)