Thursday, October 16, 2008

I E-MAILED RUSH TODAY

I listen to Rush everyday at work and he was talking about Joe-the plumber and said there has to be a lot of people in the United States just like Joe. I was really just thinking about blogging my feelings but instead I just e-mailed Rush---I don't know what came over me.




To: 'EIRUSHBO@eibnet.com'
Subject: Yes, we are Joe the Plumber

Also we are clingers. We cling to our guns and Religion – We’re not bitter….yet. Oh and We are white trash, because we like Sarah. We also benefit from the trickle down affect. Yes, Obama it works for Gary and me.
We want the rich to get richer ----the richer the better. Cut their taxes…We want them to have so much money that they just don’t know what to do with it. We want them to have pet projects and want them to hire shops to restore those pet projects. One of those rich people have hired a shop in CO to work on his project, they have subcontracted part of that project to our shop in ID and we have someone in WA working on part of the project, plus we have hired 2 full time employees and 2 part time. The Trickle down Effect works for us. We are also worried about being taxed out of a job.

Thanks

Jewel

2 comments:

Amy said...

Go Mom !! I have thought many times that I should find someone to vent to.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Excellent! Well said! :)