Saturday, October 25, 2008

PUMPKIN PATCH

Today we went to a Pumpkin Patch, we had a great time. Hadley riding a pony with her aunt Amy tagging along....just in case.
This little goat is sticking his tongue out at Hadley, naughty goat.

Our favorite animal at the petting zoo was the camel, he/she was so friendly.


We went on a Hay ride.



The kids went on a train ride, they were pulled by a lawn mower.




They wandered through the staw bale maze. We didn't take the kids through the corn maze, Hadley's mom said that she freaked out when she went with her preschool class.





The weather was perfect. Gary was shocked by how many people were there.






2 comments:

Stacy said...

I love your pictures and your "white trash" comment, amen! I can't figure out the tag thing but I am glad you reminded me to check your blog. I was two postings behind!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Isn't it great when you can take the grands out and they can see all sorts of animals and have a really fun day in the sunshine..I just love days like that:)