Monday, October 6, 2008

Scrapbooking, Sort of.....

I took a few days off, thinking we would travel to Utah, but decided to stay home....I've mentioned this before. Anyway -Today, my daughter Amy came over and we scrapbooked. I guess you can call it that. I bought a scrapbook kit from QVC--my first purchase---It came with all the paper, embellishments and album to finish a very nice girly project. It also came with a computer program so that you can print off digital pages to match the traditional paper and glue book. I finished the scrapbook, except I don't have the pictures glued down, in fact I don't have any idea what pictures to put on the pages. I thought about a family book, with my mom and dad and their kids and the grandkids and the great grandkids. Then I thought, It's kind of girly, I should do it for just the girls....mom, me, my daughters, my daughter-in-law, my sister my neices my granddaughters, and I'll put my step daughters and ........ I find it so hard to actually finish a project. I have at least 5 scrapbook kits that just need to have pictures glued down. HELP!!

ps --I said that today's project was my first QVC purchase, but my 2nd and 3rd QVC purchase arrived today. More Projects.................

pss ---QVC makes it so easy --just click one button and it's mine!!!!

psss---why is it that I can read and reread and check again for spelling mistakes and only after I publish the post and ... read the blog do I find mistakes?

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I do the same thing..read and spell check and still miss something!
I scrapbook also..well not recently..but I have many scrapbooks going at once in the winter. I have finished only three . My Two daughters scrapbook "The School Years" Gave them as a gift for Christmas and they bawled. Then I did me , birth to engagement. Oh and I did one for Far Guys Mom..to help her remember..she was confused a lot before she died.
I select pictures first then paper and embellishments. I tried some computer programs..I like to feel the paper and move stuff around too much. I really enjoy scrapbooking and I am sure you will too!:)