Friday, October 24, 2008

You will never guess what I'm doing!

I'm listening to Mozart, I know it's crazy. I received a CD from Classic Composers. If I send back the Gift Certificate I will receive a gift package worth 64.95 and every 3 weeks for just 14.95 plus shipping I will receive a CD's from another composer. I wasn't even going to open the the "JUNK MAIL" but I'm glad I did, because I'm enjoying the music. I'm so tempted to sign up. I usually listen to ELVIS, or RICKY NELSON, or my favorite THE EVERLY BROTHERS.

I'm scrapbooking and getting culture.....or not----- and Gary is watching the Boise State game. Not a bad Friday night.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Motzart! Who would have thunk it! Glad you like it..I like Ricky Nelson and The Everly Brothers too, and some of the Elvis songs (Kentucky Rain and Love me Tender)..Motzart not so much:)