Sunday, October 19, 2008

MISSON ACCOMPLISHED

I did it........ I now have a clean scrapbook table and an organized space to work in. I still have several hundred pictures to put in order but I can do that in the evenings. And...I found what I was looking for, they were in last place I looked ;) It really is a good thing I didn't find them sooner, or I might have been tempted to stop my clean up. I had checked every box, file, cubby hole, closet, bag and I couldn't find them. So I sat in my chair and prayed, I asked God to help me find them I explained to him that I had a lot of money and time invested in them and that I was now ready to finish my project (8x8 scrapbook pages that I had put together but hadn't put pictures on) any way I opened my eyes and there they were in one of those plastic stacking drawers next to the table. I know I looked in the drawers before.....

Today is our pumpkin carving / Sept. and Oct birthday party at my sister's house. The Chicken chili is in the crockpot, the Golden Graham smores are done. The gift bags for the kids are finished. The birthday presents are ready to go. I think there is going to be 33 people - man that's crazy. I can't wait..........pictures later.

No comments: