Monday, May 25, 2009

95 Miles----Crazy

Long Day of ATVing. At least it was an easy ride, if you didn't count the campers going home. It sort of felt like we going the wrong way on a one way street. Tucker was throwing pinecones in to the river and running to the other side of the bridge to watch them come out.
Pictures of the ATV's Gary said I can't write about 4 wheeling unless I show pictures of the ATV's. We tried to get to Rocky Bar (whatever that is) but we were stopped by snow... again So we had a snow ball fight.
95 miles in one day is a record for me. I wanted to keep driving until I had a 100 miles, but the grandkids were hungry so we loaded up and headed to dinner in Idaho City- They are used to filty dirty riders.


1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

95 miles..you are partially crazy! And a snowball fight..great fun! :)