Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun Weekend

Gary and I went camping, we left Friday night, and most of the family(my sister and her family are missing) came up for a few hours on Sunday. So I got to spend Mother's day with my mom. She's playing baseball with two of her grandsons and one great grandson.
I got to spend it with my daughter Amy--She's holding her niece Payton.

My daughter-in-law Nicole and her daughter Hadley. Hadley was having fun playing in the dirt.

I asked Hadley if she wanted to go Bouldering.
She wasn't sure



But these guys were sure.
Hadley, John (my son) Tucker (grandson) Justin and Garron (nephews)




Emily and Tucker hanging on for dear life.

They made it to the top......yeah






Justin and Garron made it to the top, also but this was a much larger rock---I really hated watching them come down. The real boulder climbers come prepared with chalk and a crash pad. Not us......
brotherly love......


Daughter Susan and Payton.... first time Payton's been rock climbing.
Also her first time riding an ATV. don't worry, Emily was driving very slow and they didn't go very far.

Oh did I mention it was Gary's birthday----HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARY-











1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks like you all had fun! Happy Belated Birthday Gary! :)