Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Wonder Why-Wednesday!

I follow a blog that does a post every Wednesday with older/vintage photos. She calls it Wistful Wednesday. Gary saw her blog and said I should post old photos, too. But I would have to scan them, and our computer is about full. I get warnings that my C drive is almost full. I need to do some purging. Anyway I decided to do ----I wonder why Wednesday. So here is what I've been wondering about.

I wonder why Gary sleeps with his pillow at least 12 inches below the headboard!! It's just weird. He sleeps all curled up, so he has plenty of room, his feet aren't hanging off the bed. But the problem comes when I pull the covers up to my chin, I cover up his head. When he uncovers his head, he also uncovers my......well you know.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

So glad you enjoy my Wistful Wednesday! Sounds like you need to add some more space..would one of those external drives work for you? I know nothing about how these things work, other than my brother who works for HP said I couldn't take too many photos to fill up my computer..then it crashed..and I got more space on this one..for now..a larger drive I think the guy called it..greek to me.
I like your Wonder Why Wednesday..
Does he have a fear of headboards? Did something drop off of one onto his head one time LOL.. what does Gary say? :)

Jewel said...

Gary said it was a precaution. ---I'm pretty sure he has no idea why he sleeps so far away from the head board