Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I WONDER WHY WEDNESDAY

Last week Gary went to Chelan WA to see his brother, it was a quick overnight trip. When I got home from work I was surprised to see a huge shot gun next to my side of the the bed. Gary took it out of the safe, for my protection. I wonder why? I've never even held that gun, never shot it, I had no idea how to load it. I can see it now.... I hear an intruder.... I shout STOP I HAVE A GUN.... just give me a minute... Wait ....don't come in..... Gary showed me how to load it when he got home and I guess next time we go out target shooting I might try it. But--- We have this little 4-10 shot gun, it's small, kid size I shot it, once..... it hurt my arm.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You need some lessons! It was thoughtful of him tho..he was thinking of you! :)