Monday, May 18, 2009

MY BAD!

I just hate that phrase. MY BAD.....who started that? maybe I should save that for I Wonder Why Wednesday?? Anyway I am bad. I forgot our anniversary. Today--- 13 years of marriage. Not sure why I forgot, maybe it was the busy weekend, or the fact that we go live with the new computer system this week. Maybe it's because Gary makes most of our days special.
Gary remembered first and called me at work, to wish me happy anniversary...., I would have said something like.....I wondered when you would remember. Sometimes it feels like we've been together always. Sometimes it seems like we've just started our marriage. And maybe botAdd Imageh are correct. I know I'm thankful God brought Gary into my life.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hate that saying too..
Well Happy Anniversary! If you appreciate each other every day then you have it entirely correct! :)